2010-02-10 02:35:24 UTC
Date: 2010-02-10 02:35:23 +0000 (Wed, 10 Feb 2010)
2010-02-09 18:25 UTC-0800 Pritpal Bedi (pritpal-2d44uuzHvMNWk0Htik3Jemail@example.com)
+ Implemented basics of ib-build help mechanism.
It is working in a limited manner and is scheduled to be
matured in next few days, at-least from operations
point-of-view. QtextBrowser() accepts a sub-set of
html commands and hence is very limited in appearnce.
As we have decided against QtWebkit, this implementation
may not look highly professional, will surely solve
If someone is willing to extend help in this direction,
then following are the guidelines how you should design
1. Open Qt Creator
2. Create a widget in the designer.
3. Place a QTextBrowser control somewhere.
4. Double-click within the control.
5. A rich-text editing box will appear.
6. Design the page.
7. Click on the "Source" tab at the bottom.
8. Select the whole source with Ctrl+A and copy with Ctrl+C.
9. Create a .html file with notepad, paste the source, and save.
The process is lengthy, but no other html editor solves our
purpose due to limited html tags availability in QTextBrowser.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.